I have a new video!!! Please go watch it and subscribe to my channel 🙂 click here 🙂 Also please comment to tell me what you think and ways I could improve.
I made a tutorial on how to french waterfall twist. Click here to view;-)
I have been homechooled since kindergarten… Practically my whole life! And over the years I have been vary blessed with not having some of the difficulties that public school has… So here are 10 reasons why I am thankful and maybe why you should homeschool too!
1. I don’t have to get up at 6 AM
2. I can do school in my jammies!
3. I can get done early
4. I can have more time off
5. I could write a blog (hahahaha)
6. I can spend more time with my family
7. I can have my (homeschool) friends over during to week
8. I can go to Bush Gardens during the week when almost nobody is there and ride rides 5 times in a row with no wait
9. I don’t have a ton of drama
10. I get to me! The true Me!!!!!!
I love bows!! So I made a video of a way I use one:) click here
So for today’s hair style I did a french braid. I love this “do” for sports, if I’m going to be at a theme park, or even if I’m going to be home all day. This hair style is a great one!! If you would like to learn how to french braid click here and subscribe to my YouTube channel!